Posts for tag: invisalign
How Invisalign from Salem, New Hampshire, can enhance your smile
If you are thinking about straightening your smile, you may envision a mouth full of metal brackets and wires. It’s time to think differently about orthodontic treatment. You need to discover Invisalign, the discreet way to straighten your smile. Your dentists at Stiles Family Dentistry in Salem, New Hampshire, want to introduce you to the revolutionary orthodontic treatment known as Invisalign.
Invisalign doesn’t use conventional brackets and wires; instead, the Invisalign system consists of clear, smooth plastic appliances called aligners.
Your treatment begins with the first set of aligners, which you wear for about one to two weeks. You then switch to a new set of aligners which you wear for another one to two weeks. This process is repeated over a course of approximately nine to fifteen months.
Invisalign treatment is virtually invisible to those around you because the appliances are completely clear, allowing you to discreetly straighten your smile. The discreet nature of Invisalign isn’t the only benefit. When you choose Invisalign you can count on:
- A comfortable experience because the appliance has no sharp metal parts to irritate your soft tissue
- A convenient experience because you can remove the aligners to eat the foods you love
- A healthy experience because you can remove the appliance to brush and floss normally
Invisalign is delicate and beautiful, but it is also strong and can correct the same issues as conventional brackets and wires. You can count on Invisalign to fix:
- Overlapping and unevenly spaced teeth
- Overbite and underbite
- Crossbite and open bite
Why settle for conventional brackets and wires which require uncomfortable, lengthy treatment? Now there is a new way to straighten your smile discreetly and comfortably, thanks to Invisalign. To find out more information about Invisalign and what treatment can do for you, call your dentists at Stiles Family Dentistry in Salem, New Hampshire. Don’t wait to improve your smile, call today!
Wish your teeth were straighter, but not keen on the idea of showing a mouthful of metal every time you smile? Invisalign may be the ideal solution for you. Versatile and discreet, Invisalign treatment from the Salem, NH dentists at Stiles Family Dentistry allows teens and adults to straighten their teeth without the embarrassment or discomfort of metal brackets.
Your treatment involves wearing a series of clear, removable trays called aligners. You’ll wear them for at least 20-22 hours per day and remove them only to eat and clean your teeth. The aligners aren’t visible on your teeth, allowing you to undergo complete orthodontic treatment while maintaining your confidence, image, and bright smile.
Your Invisalign Treatment
- At your initial appointment, X-rays and impressions are used to create a digital model of your teeth.
- Your treatment plan is mapped out on the computer, allowing you to see your expected results before you even begin.
- A series of aligners is custom-made for your teeth. You’ll receive a new set about every 2 weeks, and each set will move your teeth a tiny bit closer to perfection.
- When your treatment is complete, you’ll receive clear retainers to help you maintain your newly straightened teeth for life.
The length of time required varies by case. Adults may complete their treatment in as little as one year, and teens can expect a comparable treatment length with Invisalign as with traditional braces.
Invisalign in Salem, NH
If you're unhappy with the look of your smile, it's time to find out what you can do about it. Although some orthodontic needs are better treated with other options, Invisalign effectively treats many of the same conditions as traditional braces.
At Stiles Family Dentistry, our experienced dentists can help you decide whether Invisalign is right for you. For Invisalign treatment in Salem, NH, request your appointment now or call (603) 893-4538 today.